I have been to Brandt on 2 occasions. Once I received my invoice for the first few months, I saw I had been overbilled by $500. I compared my bank account to the invoice to my insurance claims, and my insurance was paying for my visits. Brandt was aware of this overbilling and if I hadn't have said anything, I would never have been refunded.

I dealt with another overbilling and waited over 4 months to be refunded. I was ignored as communication was nonexistent. Promises of "we will get back to you" were repeatedly broken. FINALLY I got my refund after I threatened to go to the Better Business Bureau.

Bottom line: Don't go here. If you do, watch your bill and keep an eye on your insurance claims.

Had an Experience with Brandt Therapy Clinics?

Comments

Gastric Bypass Alternative - Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Clear Choice - "Clearly" a SCAM!! please believe these stories Clear Choice "they do not provide you what they promiseas someone mentioned before they treat you like a celebrity until they get your money notice that none of them at the office..." Read more EXPOSED! Gastric Bypass Alternative & it's "inventor" Don Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Beware consumers! Don't take your life in your hands by dealing with Internet snake oil sales people who have NO medical training at all. All of Don Juravin's outrageous claims..." Read more Brighter image lab STOLE $2,396 what the OWNER did to me next was even worse Brighter Image Lab "...I purchased both bottom and top arches from BRIGHTER IMAGE LAP - PRESS ON VENEERS..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Nfl - Lions always get a unfair shake compared to other teams Nfl " What are we suppose to do as Lion Fans to get a fair shake in this league. Screw the NFL, I'm boycotting for unjust fairness towards the Lions. This..." Read more